Monday, February 17, 2014

Using Garlic To Treat Your Cold!

Using Garlic To Treat Your Cold!

garlic430x300bIt is almost Christmas time and with all of the cold weather that has to be hitting all over the world, I can tell you for sure, if you are not bundling up you are going to get a cold.  Recently, I just got over a terrible cold that had me in bed for almost a week.  One thing that I found that really helped my cold is garlic.
Believe it or not, garlic is something that has been around for quite a while and it is a wonderful natural remedy for the cold and the flu and it definitely works!  You can actually ingest garlic many different ways too – in chicken soup for example.
You can even make garlic tea which will really help you.  While you might smell like garlic a bit after your cold, it will make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment